4WD transaxle sequential 1071-A
Racing sequential gearbox for 4 wheel drive applications with left side propshaft output, typically used in buggy. D.M.A. sequential gearbox provides racecar with improved lap times thanks to quick engagement and latest design features achieving the best performance.
- 5/6 speed
- Patented dog engagement technology
- Contactless gear position sensor included
- Reverse lockout included
- Wide range of gear ratios and final drive ratios
- Wide range of CV flanges
- Wide range of drop gear ratios
- LSD ramps 40x0/53x0
- Straight cut gears
- Designed for AP/Tilton hydraulic clutch release bearing
- Plate style limited slip differential with external preload adjuster
- Left side propeller shaft output
- Oil pump recirculation system (optional)
Possible as seamless version. Seamless sequential gearbox is absolute top what can racecar get as they outperform conventional sequential gearboxes in many aspects. It provides the driver with feeling like in Formula 1, however technology of the gearbox is different – our own.
The greatest advantages of seamless sequential gearbox are:
- Continuous, uninterrupted flow of power to wheels
- 100% certainty of successful upshift even with slipping wheels
- Clutchless shifts are possible even without racing ECU and hence without necessity of the ignition cut
- Gear change with 0 delay (conventional sequential gearbox has usually delay 50-100ms)
- Keeps engine in maximum race mode
Are you interested or have a question about this product?