4WD sequential 1071-X4
Longitudinal 4WD sequential gearbox with side output. Centre limited slip differential can be added to this gearbox optionally. D.M.A. sequential gearbox provides racecar with improved lap times thanks to quick engagement and latest design features achieving the best performance.
- 5/6 speed
- Patented dog engagement technology
- Contactless gear position sensor included
- Reverse lockout included
- Wide range of gear ratios
- Wide range of drop gear ratios
- Straight cut gears
- Designed for AP/Tilton hydraulic clutch release bearing
- Side propeller shaft output
- Optionally can be centre limited slip differential added
- Oil pump recirculation system (optional)
Possible as seamless version. Seamless sequential gearbox is absolute top what can racecar get as they outperform conventional sequential gearboxes in many aspects. It provides the driver with feeling like in Formula 1, however technology of the gearbox is different – our own.
The greatest advantages of seamless sequential gearbox are:
- Continuous, uninterrupted flow of power to wheels
- 100% certainty of successful upshift even with slipping wheels
- Clutchless shifts are possible even without racing ECU and hence without necessity of the ignition cut
- Gear change with 0 delay (conventional sequential gearbox has usually delay 50-100ms)
- Keeps engine in maximum race mode
Are you interested or have a question about this product?